MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Halloween Broomstick Treat Bags

It's that time of year again.......Fall!!! I walked my son to school this morning and although it was in the 80's, I could smell it in the air.  You know that "back to school" smell.  I can't explain it, but I think you know what I am talking about.  I've been thinking about fall and therefore Halloween all day.  And although it may be a bit premature to start, I had to share these treat bags from Martha Stewart.  I actually have known about these bags for a while...in fact, I tore the page out of the magazine and I have it in my inspiration binder.  I am not going to disclose how long, but I have planned to make these every year!  And guess what!!  This is the year folks!!!  My son is now 6 and my daughter is 3 (will be 4 by the haunted holiday) so I think that they will appreciate it.  Stay tuned!  I will post the pics of my own Broomstick Treat Bags this October!

1 comment:

  1. Hadn't seen these before! Love the idea and the look! Thanks for saving the idea and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete