MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Great Holiday Teacher Gifts

It happens to me every year.....I am knee deep in Christmas programs, parties, shopping, cookies (eating and baking) cards, etc.  I love the holidays and have to say, I am moderately organized with the whole hustle and bustle.  I rarely have to do any Christmas Eve shopping, I usually have time to make a nice Christmas Eve dinner and my cards are usually out in an acceptable time frame.  There is one aspect, however, that I cannot seem to get a handle on.....the teacher gift!  It sneaks up on me every year.  There I am, all proud of my somewhat easy going December, and then I look at the calender.  OH NO!!!!  I forgot the teacher gift and tomorrow is the last day before Christmas break. 

Last year, I decided to stop the chaos and plan teacher gifts first.  I did custom note cards for all my kids teachers.  They all loved them.

They are all on sale in my etsy shop.  Choose from 3 designs. $10.00 for 10 with envelopes! Or, do a custom design! Order now before the craze comes!!

Happy Holidays!








1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, these are great! I just stumbled across your blog - glad I did, I like the thanksgiving post (below) too. All the photos on your blog are just great. I tried to find you on CPN, but couldn't, so will leave you some blog love:) I'll go find you on facebook too. I followed (yay) please come visit me @ http://louandjane.blogspot.com/. All the best, Jane:)

    ReplyDelete