MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Monday, February 28, 2011

Woodland Baby Shower

Photos from this past weekend's baby shower that I did with my friend Alechia.  We were lucky at this shower because the guest of honor was already here and made a surprise appearance!


The inspiration came from the bedding the 
mommy to be picked out.  



Guest were asked to write notes to the baby on the animal cutouts and hang them on the tree.























There he is....Little Samuel!


 

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet theme! And so many great details...I'm totally loving the eclairs on a stick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the brown and green color combo! And yes I agree- those eclairs look to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh so cute! I love how you worked the green/brown combo without it looking bland. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete