MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cake Crazy...Local Business Feature


I stumbled upon an absolute gem last month.  Her name is Tanya and she is the owner and designer for Cake Crazy in Indianapolis.  I needed a lego cake for my son's birthday party and Cake Crazy absolutely hit the nail on the head with this one.  It looked perfect on the "birthday table"!  I have to admit, I was a bit sad when we had to cut into it, but quickly got over it when I tasted it.  So Good! 


I have spend lots of time researching cake designers in my area, and Cake Crazy is the only one I have found that can combine a beautiful design with great taste.  Most of you know, I'm a custom girl!  I rarely find what I am looking for in "pre-designed" web galleries.  I need someone that I can take my vision and make it into a tasty treat.  I am so happy I have found Cake Crazy.........I'm sure she you will be seeing her here again:)







Here are some more of her designs!















You can reach Cake Crazy by going to her facebook page at

No comments:

Post a Comment