MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Monday, May 16, 2011

Too stinkin cute nursery ideas

Don't ask me why I have baby on the mind.....after all, my youngest is the ripe old age of 20 months!  I came across these pics from coochicoos and had to post.

See more at http://www.coochicoos.com/nursery-gallery. These are some of my favs!  I guess I have to dream.  My husband would never see re-doing the nursery as a reason to have another!

 
Post image for Nursery with Vintage Design Touches 
Triplets Nursery




Vintage Travel Mural in Kid's Room


Modern Boy's Nursery 



Chandelier in Baby's Nursery 
Baby Nursery with Green Accents 



Wallpapered Accent Wall in Nursery
Post image for Designing a Modern Nursery

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful and elegant! I love the first one with the animals, its a very popular theme. I love how the babies will be able to grow into these themes as they get older. :)

    ReplyDelete