I love candy buffets. They have become a favorite at wedding receptions. Not only are they a yummy send off for your guests, but an eye catching focal point at your reception. Here are my top 5 tips to creating a perfect display.
1) Choose 2 or 3 colors and stick with them. Make sure all the item on the table have "mainly" those colors.
2) Create depth on the table. Use high and low cake stands or boxes to help create depth changes.
3) Have a great backdrop. You can use fabric or a large painted board. You can also move the table to the center of the room and create a walk around table with the large jars standing back to back.
4) Use knick-knacks, candy labels, ribbons, flowers, hanging lanterns or other small decor that fits in with the theme of your event.
5) Don't be afraid to add other treats to the table such as special drinks, cakes or cookies. They help fill space, but keep the "goody" theme.