MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Monday, February 27, 2012

Beach on the Brain

I have noticed a trend in my designs over the past week....they all seem to be warm weather related inspirations!  We are still well into winter here in Indiana and I guess it just getting to me!  I must have beach on the brain!!

All these designs are available in my etsy shop.
Executive Creations Etsy Shop
Tying the Knot Save the Date (set of 10)

Wood Sign Save the Date (set of 10)

Blue Geo Square Wedding Invitation (set of 10)

crisscross square save the date (set of 10)


Red and White Beach Cabana Party Invite (set of 10)

Destination Wedding Save the Date (set of 10)

Blue Polkadot Whale Baby Shower Invitation (set of 10)

As always!

Celebrate Perfectly!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment