MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Entry Way Halloween Table

I always struggle to decorate for Halloween. I want a classic vintage feel with old and new accents.  My kids and husband want homemade gruesome ghouls and bloody zombies.  I compromised this year and let the fam decorate the whole house and I claimed the entry way table.  I love how it turned out!  My plan next year..take over the front porch too:) BWAHHHHH (scary laugh).

pumpkins now, but this vintage cake stand will hold caramel apples on Halloween!
I made these jars a few weeks ago and then found these FABULOUS labels from Martha Stewart at T.J. MAXX !
a staple Halloween Decoration at my house.  I found these vintage blocks at an Antique store 10 years ago..they are still my favorite!
Creepy Crows from GOODWILL....can't beat .99 cents each!
I painted fun Halloween items and glued them to the lid.
Instead of a cake stand, I glued a .99 cent witches caldron to a black candle stick holder

Happy Halloween and as always....Celebrate Perfectly!

Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment