As many of you know...I'm sorta a freak about Thrift Stores. I visit them often. I thought it might be super fun to do a Thanksgiving Table Design Challenge. I have some fabulous gals ready to take the plunge. Here are the challenge terms:
1) You can spend no more then $50.00 on items for your table. You cannot use gift cards, store credits or borrowed items for this challenge. DIY supplies such as spray paint and glue count toward your total UNLESS you already have these supplies in your home.
2) Everything you buy must be from either a thrift store (Goodwill, DAVE Salvation Army etc.) or Dollar Store (Dollar Tree, Deals etc,)
3) You are allowed up to 5 "already owned items". The table, chairs and silverware do not count toward your 5 items. Plates and and glasses do count towards your pre-owned items.
4) You can use as many "nature" items as you wish as long as you find them on your own property.
5) Each table must have a centerpiece.
6) Each table must have at least 4 place settings.
Please send your top 10 photos to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org no later then November 16th. Along with the pictures, please describe your design. Please indicate where items were purchase and how much they cost. Please indicate which items are "pre-owned".
Please include a cost breakdown of your design.
Pictures will be posted on the blog and open for voting by November 18th. Voting will take place November 18th-24th.
The designer with the most votes will win.
Winner will be announced November 26th!
The Winner of the Thanksgiving Table Design Challenge will receive a $25.00 credit to the Executive Creations Etsy Store.
I'm super excited to see what everyone comes up with! Any questions..please contact me at email@example.com.