MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

MADELINE LEWIS DESIGNS

Monday, January 27, 2014

You're A Star Talent Show Party

Better late then never party post.  I have been MIA since I changed my blog to connect to my website.  Turns out, the web host blog only allows one picture per post.  What????  Yeah..that's not gonna work for me.  Soooo after many months of waiting patiently since they said they were "working on it", I had to change back to the trusty blogger.

So, here is my better late then never party post.  A few months before my daughters' birthday, my seven year old started begging me to host a talent show for her little friends.  Finally giving in, we decided to turn it into her and her little sister's birthday party since they have the same birthday month.

This was one of my favorite party to design.  The details were so much fun! I decided to hire the fabulous Jennifer Conrad Photography to help me capture all the great details and moments.


The Invite



My favorite detail of this party was to create a star studded backdrop of all the party guests.  These photos doubled as party favors.  The girls loved their photos.




My other favorite detail was creating the stage and chairs.  Our back deck was an easy solution for a stage which of course had to have a red carpet.  The chairs are good ol' fashion metal folding chairs that  got a coat of paint and the seats were covered by an outdoor tablecloth.  We had popcorn for the audience (parents) but I think think the kids dove into them before we could get any!


I have to plug Jennifer Conrad Photography here.  She has such an eye for a memory and she was able to get the feel of the party.  I love the close up of the guitar which was available for the girls to use.  I love she caught one of the party guests quietly practicing her talent.  The crumbled up tickets on the "glittered" stage and the half eaten food plate was spot on.


The party favors were a bouquet of flowers.  What else would you give a star after a fabulous performance?


We had many performers: pogo stickers, ballet dancers, singers, hula hoopers, keyboard players, a gymnast and hip hop dancers.  The audience loved the show and the girls had a ball.  It was a perfect talent show!

Until next time,  Celebrate Perfectly!

Stephanie



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep messing up my post....I'll try this again! OH MY GOODNESS! You did an amazing job!! I loved reading about the girls party, it took me back to that night! It truly was the best party I've ever been too! Stephanie, you are very talented at putting all the details together and creating a perfect party atmosphere! And thank you SO MUCH for having me capture all the sweet moments! I LOVED seeing al my pictures....eekkkk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the concept! So fun and unique! The details are amazing. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete